Categories: All News
Written By: Seamus.CA
We were going to comment on Irish gamers being creatures of habit owing to this week’s chart looking very similar to last week’s but to be fair there hasn’t been too much in the new release category so the below chart should come as no surprise really.
FIFA Street is still on top only now followed by FIFA 12 instead of Mass Effect 3, which has fallen to 4th place. Kinect Star Wars managed to break into the top 10 this week and landed in at 7th position. After videos of a dancing Han Solo which surfaced last week it looks like Irish gamers are starting to see that that dancing section is only 1 mode in a game that has 4 other modes as well! Rancor Rampage anyone…?
Below is the top 10 chart in full:
1. FIFA Street (EA Sports)
2. FIFA 12 (EA Sports)
3. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (EA Sports)
4. Mass Effect 3 (EA Games)
5. Battlefield 3: (EA Games)
6. Mario & Sonic London 2012 Olympic Games (Sega)
7. Kinect Star Wars (Lucasarts)
8. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda Softworks)
9. Saint’s Row: The Third (THQ)
10. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
All sales figures are chart compiled by and are copyright of “GfK Chart-Track.”