Categories: General News
Written By: Seamus.CA
The Witcher 2 has made its way to XBOX 360 but has enough sales to assassinate FIFA from the top spot? The answer is no. We Irish appear to love our football too much and have kept FIFA in well at number for well over a month now.
The Witcher did make it to third position which isn’t a bad debut. Other notable movers this last week included Sonic Generations which jumped back into the charts this week to number 8. This could be due to the price of the game which we picked up for €16.99 in HMV over the weekend, definitely a bargain there. Finally Kinect Star Wars continues its slow climb upwards and Mass Effect could have its last week in the top 10 as it dropped from 4th to 9th position in the past 7 days.
Below is the top 10 chart in full:
1. FIFA Street (EA Sports)
2. FIFA 12 (EA Sports)
3. The Witcher 2: Assassins Enhanced Edition (Namo Bandi Games)
4. Mario & Sonic London 2012 Olympic Games (Sega)
5. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (EA Sports)
6. Kinect Star Wars (Lucasarts)
7. Battlefield 3: (EA Games)
8. Sonic Generations (Sega)
9. Mass Effect 3 (EA Games)
10. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
All sales figures are chart compiled by and are copyright of “GfK Chart-Track.”